The Aurora Behavioral Health Center for the treatment of eating disorders in New York City is pleased to offer professional training events for clinicians in the mental health field.
*New for Winter 2017*
Our 2017 series includes the following programs:
- Yoga Therapy & The Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Building a Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Private Practice
- Toward an Integrated Treatment Approach: The Use of CBT, DBT & Psychodynamic Therapies in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- The Role of the Family in Eating Disorders
- Art Therapy for Eating Disorders
- The Third Partner: Understanding the Role of Eating Disorders in Couples
- Introduction to Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy & the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Introduction to Psychopharmacology
- Psychopharmacology for Eating Disorders
- Wellness for Health & Wealth: An Experiential Workshop for Practitioners
- When Parents Are Partners: A Collaborative Treatment Model
Additionally, our expert clinicians are available for individual consultation and supervision. To inquire about any of Aurora’s training services, please email our Clinical Director, Marissa Sappho.