The Aurora Behavioral Health Center for the treatment of eating disorders in New York City is pleased to offer professional training events for clinicians in the mental health field.
Our 2018 series includes the following programs:
- Yoga Therapy & The Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Building a Private Practice
- Toward an Integrated Treatment Approach: The Use of CBT, DBT & Psychodynamic Therapies in the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- The Role of the Family in Eating Disorders
- Art Therapy for Eating Disorders
- The Third Partner: Understanding the Role of Eating Disorders in Couples
- Introduction to Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Psychodynamic Therapy & the Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Introduction to Psychopharmacology
- Psychopharmacology for Eating Disorders
- Wellness for Health & Wealth: An Experiential Workshop for Practitioners
- When Parents Are Partners: A Collaborative Treatment Model
Additionally, our expert clinicians are available for individual consultation and supervision. To inquire about any of Aurora’s training services, please email our Clinical Director, Marissa Sappho.